Project overview: INVO HERIC No: 01 - 1085 Duration: June 2014 – May 2017. Grant amount: 337 000 €
Laboratory for product design, including disciplines such as graphic, fashion and interior design
Product design is a process of creating new products or services that the company will sell to its customers. Laboratory for Product Design, which is established under the project, will be located at the University of Donja Gorica and represent academic and professional centre for the development of new products and services. The Faculty of Polytechnics, in collaboration with national and international partners, will manage the Laboratory.
- higher education institutions,
- R&D centers and companies,
- engagement of scientists,
- purchasing and modernizing laboratory equipment, and,
- stimulating commercialization and patenting activities.
A key activity that will be undertaken during the project duration is related to establishing, organizing and equipping a professional prototype laboratory (ProDe laboratory) at University of Donja Gorica, which will become an academic and professional prototype and product development centre. Further activities are related to the laboratory utilization through:
- prototype building,
- transformation of prototype into a final product,
- commercialization and patent activities,
- provision of sustainability, and dissemination activities