New proposal submitted: Technology as support in modern arts
The pilot project will demonstrate the importance and necessity of joint work for students of polytechnics, electrical engineering, information technology, design and multimedia. Through this project, the plan is to go through all the stages of the creative design: from the idea to the finished product, emphasizing the planning and development, design, testing and protection of intellectual property rights. Project is aimed to give students a chance, by their own initiative, of starting their own bussines.
Project is amied to benefit from the variety of student's education profiles - contained withn a phyiscal framewotk of the one school builing - University of Donja Gorica, what serves as an excellent base for development and promoting the idea of the project.
The realization of the IoT lamp will include the following phases:
• adapting the existing design of the product to the requirements for placing electronics;
• defining the architecture of the smart lamp system;
• realization of hardware and software components of the system;
• product testing;
• branding and protection;
• product promotion.
Project goals summarize:
• creating a smart lamp;
• linking artistic and technical disciplines;
• Encouraging students to realize their own ideas;
• developing awareness of the needs of the market as well as the necessity of having an early presence on the market;
• creation of a potential Montenegrin brand and
• unique creativity of souvenir character.